Windows 10 offers an option to disable Windows Defender, but it’s a temporary option when you probably are looking for a more permanent solution.
1. Use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run command, type regedit, and click OK to open the registry.
2. Browse the following path:
3. If you don’t see DWORD DisableAntiSpyware, right-click on an empty space, select New, and click on DWORD (32-bit) Value.
4. Name the key DisableAntiSpyware.
5. Double-click the newly created key, and set the value from 0 to 1.
6. Restart your computer to complete the task.
Thats it… and you have disable Windows Defender permanently.